KASINA Professional Individual Tapered ends Knot Free Double Flare Medium Black
Fiber: 100% Human Hair
Style: Natural to Glamour
Tapered ends blends naturally with your own lashes.
Double the volume and thickness (60% more lashes)
Contain 56 Medium length Knot Free Clusters
Knot Free for a subtle, natural lash line
Length is approx. 10mm Medium
Each lash hair is uniquely designed with a knot free base which makes application seamless along natural lashes. Knot Free Double Individual Lashes Medium are perfect for lash wearers who want to customizes their eyes with thicker lash volume. They are lightweight and tapered at the ends resulting in a perfectly flawless lash look that blends naturally with your own lashes. KASINA Professional 56 Double Flares Knot Free Medium Black individual lashes have 60% more lash strands as the regular individual lashes for more dramatically intense eyes. They are Knot Free and easy to apply.
Get in double trouble with our most popular individual lashes now extra thick. These lashes are a godsend for makeup fanatics who wants more volume. Instead of 10 strands, these new individuals are twice as thick with 20 strands. Wearers who prefer individual lashes can use less or more, depending on the look they want to achieve. These individual lashes allow you to customize your eyes to be exactly the way you want them.
Apply both medium and long lashes by applying them one by one going back and forth between medium and long to get that wispy effect. Or just add a few on the outer corners for extra-feathery fringe.
[How to apply Individual lashes]
1) You'll need good quality tweezers. Slanted or pointed tip.
2) Slide the tweezers to the base of the tray closes to the knot. Gently lift and remove from the tray, trying not to bend or dent them during the process. Then lay on a clean surface.
3) Using a small piece of foil or plastic, squirt a small dime size of glue or adhesive on top.
4) Grab your tweezers and pick up the lash cluster by the very tip end with the curl facing up position and ready for application. Don't squeeze to hard, you may crimp the lash unintentionally.
5) Steadily swipe the end of the knot across the top of the adhesive. Avoid dipping, you can grab more glue than you really need. If you have a little too much glue, gently swipe again to remove any extras.
6) With a magnifying mirror handy, tilt your chin up slightly and without closing your eyes keeping your eyelid relaxed.
7) Tricky part is gently placing the glued end cluster on the top of your natural lashes closes to the lashline. Do not apply to the skin. If you find that it is not the right placement, you have within a few seconds to re-position the cluster before it fuses with your natural lashes.
8) It may take a minute or two to set completely. Then, repeat from steps 2 and on. Remember, once you apply the glue on the cluster you don't have a lot of time to figure out placement.
Shipping charges are based on the delivery type you selected, the weight of the products and the destination.
Once the information has been completed, shipping charges and estimated delivery date will be calculated.
"Estimated delivery dates" include order processing time plus transit time & does not include Holidays.