KASINA Professional Individual Tapered ends Flare Long Black
Fiber: 100% Human Hair
Contact lens friendly
These individual lashes come in long length. Each lash hair is uniquely designed with a knot base which makes application seamless along natural lashes. They are lightweight and tapered at the ends resulting in a perfectly flawless lash look that blends naturally with your own lashes.
Apply both long and medium lashes by applying them one by one going back and forth between long and medium to get that full volume wispy(also known as wispies, demi wispies) effect. Or just add a few on the outer corners for extra-feathery fringe.
[How to apply Individual lashes]
1) You'll need good quality tweezers. Slanted or pointed tip.
2) Slide the tweezers to the base of the tray closes to the knot. Gently lift and remove from the tray, trying not to bend or dent them during the process. Then lay on a clean surface.
3) Using a small piece of foil or plastic, squirt a small dime size of glue or adhesive on top.
4) Grab your tweezers and pick up the lash cluster by the very tip end with the curl facing up position and ready for application. Don't squeeze to hard, you may crimp the lash unintentionally.
5) Steadily swipe the end of the knot across the top of the adhesive. Avoid dipping, you can grab more glue than you really need. If you have a little too much glue, gently swipe again to remove any extras.
6) With a magnifying mirror handy, tilt your chin up slightly and without closing your eyes keeping your eyelid relaxed.
7) Tricky part is gently placing the glued end cluster on the top of your natural lashes closes to the lashline. Do not apply to the skin. If you find that it is not the right placement, you have within a few seconds to re-position the cluster before it fuses with your natural lashes.
8) It may take a minute or two to set completely. Then, repeat from steps 2 and on. Remember, once you apply the glue on the cluster you don't have a lot of time to figure out placement.
Shipping charges are based on the delivery type you selected, the weight of the products and the destination.
Once the information has been completed, shipping charges and estimated delivery date will be calculated.
"Estimated delivery dates" include order processing time plus transit time & does not include Holidays.