- Wigs for Women
- Wigs for Black Women
- Wigs for Cancer Patients
- Wigs for Men
- Wigs for Kids
- Wig Shampoo & Conditioner
- Wig Styling Sprays & Gels
- Wig Care Accessories
- Costume Wigs
- Hair Extensions
- Hair Pieces
- Lace Front Wigs
- Monofilament Wigs
- Other Accessories
- Premium & Remy Human Hair
- Toppers & Wiglets
- Wig & Hiar Supplies
- Amore Wigs
- Bobbi Boss Wigs
- Dimples Wigs
- Dream USA Wigs
- Elegante Wig
- Envy Wigs
- Estetica Wigs
- Gabor Wigs
- Helena Wigs
- Henry Margu Wigs
- Jon Renau Wigs
- Lace Front Wigs
- Leading Man Wigs
- Louis Ferre
- Motown Tress Wigs
- New Look Wigs
- Noriko Wigs
- Raquel Welch Wigs
- Rene of Paris Wigs
- Revlon Wigs
- Sepia Wigs
- Toni Brattin Wigs
- Tony of Beverly Wigs
- Tress Allure Wigs
- Vivica Fox Wigs
- Wig Pro
What Type of Wigs Look Natural the Most?
June 27, 2022
Human Hair Wigs: How Are They Made?
June 20, 2022
Can You Wear Human Hair Wigs Every Day?
June 13, 2022
How to Know If a Wig Will Fit You Right?
June 06, 2022
Real Hair Wigs vs Synthetic — Which Ones are Better?
May 25, 2022
The Best Synthetic Clip in Hair Extensions of 2022
May 18, 2022
Buying My First Wig — a Beginner’s Guide
May 11, 2022
How Do I Know I’m Wearing My First Wig the Right Way?
May 04, 2022
All You Need to Know About Wigs for Women with Thinning Hair
April 25, 2022
Wearing My First Wig — 6 Things You Need to Know
April 18, 2022
A Basic Guide on Lace Front Wigs
November 28, 2021
Wigs are a longtime staple for celebrities who wish to change their hairstyle for the red carpet without ruining their luscious hair. There are many types of wigs and lace front wigs are just some of them. The hair/fiber is sewn on the crown to mimic your natural scalp. They are ideal if you are anxious to wear a wig for the first time.
Why Choose Lace Front Wigs?
- Lightweight and breathable. Compared to a traditional wig, this type of wig is a game-changer if you’re prone to getting hot.
- Undetectable. It’s one reason it’s a great option for those who suffer from partial hair loss or thinning.
- No set parting. You can part the hair which way you like. The freely moving hairs will stay where you want them to stay.
- More freedom. You can tuck your hair behind your ears or you can choose to pull it back without people noticing you’re wearing a wig.
- Flexible styling. Its nature makes it an excellent choice if you want to style your wig in different ways.
How to Maintain Lace Front Wigs?
As with other types of wigs, lace front wigs should be maintained the same way you would your own hair.
Wash Them with Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner
Wigs don’t have natural oils. Thus, avoid cleaning them with harsh chemicals. Instead, opt for sulfate-free shampoo and conditioners.
Avoid Washing Too Much
If you wear a wig daily, you need to wash it twice a month. However, if you wear it once a month, washing it once a month will suffice. Washing frequently can damage the unit and shorten the lifespan of the wig.
Keep the Wig on a Mannequin Head
You may invest in a mannequin head to rest your wig in-between wears. It also keeps the hairstyle intact.
Don’t Use Heavy Oils
Avoid anything that makes the wig look greasy. Not using heavy styling creams will also prevent leaving residue that will prompt you to wash the wig later.
How to Wear a Front Lace Wig?
- Conceal the hair. Tuck your natural hair away from the hairline. You may pin it back with small grips if you have shorter hair. Or use spirits of hairspray to ensure the natural hair stays firm in place.
- Use a wig cap. But this is optional. If you have a sensitive scalp, a wig cap may be necessary. To use a wig cap, position it along the front of the natural hairline.
- Put on the wig. If you choose to use a wig that’s close to your natural color, you can pull the cap backward to reveal your hairline. Put on the lace front wig with a little adjustment.
- Choose a style. Opt for pre-cut or uncut styles. If you opt for a pre-cut lace, there’s no need for you to get your scissors out.
Browse Our CollectionNow that you know the basics of lace front wigs, it’s time for you to browse our fabulous collection here.
Also in Best Wig Outlet Blog
June 20, 2022