- Fiber: Synthetic Hair
- Cap Size: Average
- Hand-Tied! Lace Front! Monofilament Top!
- Hair Length:
Bang 3.5" | Crown 5" | Side 3" | Nape 1.5"
Reno is a lace front short layered boycut with a swept bang and tapered nape. A hand-tied style combines greater versatility and realism with the look of natural hair growth at the scalp. A flawless lace front hairline is designed for confidence with off the face styling. An effortless look, shake and wear ready with lightweight comfort. Perfect as a medical wig for women with hair loss and sensitive scalp. Adjustment tabs at the nape for added security.
- Shipping charges are based on the delivery type you selected, the weight of the products and the destination.
- Once the information has been completed, shipping charges and estimated delivery date will be calculated.
- "Estimated delivery dates" include order processing time plus transit time & does not include Holidays.
- Click here for more details.
Customer's satisfaction is important to us and has been an integral part of our growth.
- Exchange: Free Restocking fee with the first 3 exchanges
- Store Credit: No Restocking fee will be charged for store credit towards your next purchase
- Refund: A restocking fee of $10 per item or 15% (whichever is greater) will be deducted on all refunds.
- Shipping cost for returns are to be paid by the customer. Shipping cost (including Free Shipping Promotions when purchasing) will be deducted from your refund/exchange.
- Items cannot be worn or tried on, must be odor free & in original packaging with all tags attached. (See more examples)
- Free Gift (if any) must be included with the returns, otherwise retail value of the item may be charged.
- All costume wigs, costumes, beards, moustaches, costume eyelashes, costume masks, hats, headwear, accessories, color rings and all clearance (sale) items are FINAL SALE.
- Any items quantity of 3 or more on same item and color are considered as FINAL SALE. They are NOT RETURNABLE OR EXCHANGEABLE
- Click here for more details. Download Form